Monday, September 5, 2011

Good things on a Monday

Oh yes, they do exist! And i found some for you! :o)

- First of all: Friends and friendly people! Look out for them, they are everywhere!!
Alison from "Heavenly Handmades" passed this blog award to me. Thank you so much Alison!


Here are the rules for the Liebster Blog:
1.  Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2.  Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3.  Post the award on your blog.
   


I'm linking to these five wonderful people who help to get me up on moody Mondays:
- Kate from "Eat the damn cake
- Molly from "Stratejoy"
- Sally from "Already pretty"
- Holly from "Good Golly Miss Holly!"

- Melissa from "Operation NICE"

Thanks for brightening up my days, girls!

- Then: Random acts of kindness! How about making something beautiful and then sending it all over the world to people who will appreciate and cherish it? My friend Rachael from Squiggly Rainbow is hosting a Bunting Swap. Check it out, it's gonna be heaps of fun!



- Good food! Always something to look forward to! ;o)
I'll have to be patient until tonight though, because Trev is away for the day, and that means I'm living off hal-decent stuff from the fridge because I'm too lazy to cook for myself. But if I could choose, I'd have this:


- A little laugh:

... and, if all is lost, a good dose of sarcasm:

(both images via pinterest)

- Oh and my most favourite recipe to shoo away the motivation-blues: Make some plans to learn something new. I found this wonderful ecourse. Since I don't have a camera anymore, I'm taking out what I can for shooting with the phone. But I might just get back to learning some Dutch. ;o)


Have a good week everyone!!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...