Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A short update

Heya everyone,
blogger just published an empty post whilst I was away... really weird!
I've been out meeting people all weekend and until yesterday - so many great moments and hours and hours of good discussions!
Now I'm at home, taking the three days until Saturday to prepare for my initiation ritual.
Mainly I'm trying to keep open for more inspiration or insights that might happen, but whilst I'm doing that I'm just taking it easy, drinking a lot of tea, meditating, taking walks and going with the flow. At the moment I just feel unusually tired and I'm actually quite glad about it, it seems to be a sign that my mind and body are able to let go.
Since I'm trying to keep my screentime during those days to a minimum, I'm just typing this and might return to my Sudoku (I'm afraid I might be addicted...) afterwards.
I hope you're having a great week!
Sending love to everyone!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...