Thursday, February 16, 2012

Self portrait Thursday - week 7 of 2012!

Hooray, the first self portrait of 2012! I really just forgot to do them once I couldn't upload pictures and then continued to... shame on me! That's going to be different from now on. So here it is:


I'm not actually sure... I think I just wanted to draw stars... I'm jumping from light to light... you could say that the stars are the ideas or projects or goals I'm working on.
Or probably the many many people I'm meeting at the moment - every day of my two weeks in Switzerland is full with coffee and dinner dates - that's a good thing about living abroad. When you are home, everyone actually takes the time to come see you.
I hope your day held some shining star-moments for you, too!
Good night ;o)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...