Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gratefulness.

Heeeyyyy, happy first of December!! Are you excited for Christmas? It's only 21 days for us now, because we celebrate Yule or Winter Solstice on the 21st/22nd of December, so my advents calendar is a bit different  than most people's, but never mind. I hope we're all just looking forward to the celebration. :o)


Guess what? This morning when I did my yoga/exercise routine, I was able to do a full rotation in the seated twist position for the first time since I tore that muscle in my back eight weeks ago.

It was such a great feeling.






I feel very grateful to see that I am getting better every week.
I'm very proud of my body for it's ability to heal and adapt.

We are off to Montpellier tomorrow, back on Sunday. I'm really curious to see our new home and I hope it will be nice...
Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...