Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Seeing the good things


Sunset in Vals
I've been very busy making lists and plans and setting things up to calm my mind down and it has worked perfectly. Yesterday I set to work with a nice to-do list and was amazingly effective, so today I really felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders.
I got my phone back that I left at my parent's place on Monday. We have couches set up for both this and next weekend (this weekend in France and next week in Glasgow), I've done most administrative stuff and research that was pending, we started packing our boxes today and did some last shopping before we leave for Montpellier on Friday.

And guess what I saw in Glarus? The fountain has been knit-tagged!




There are beautiful things to be found in this world wherever you look. Because what you find depends on what you look for.
So I'm back on track, hopeful again and eager to create! But all my art-stuff is neatly packed in the crafting-box and my supplies will be very reduced until the end of the year. I'm not sure if I'm unhappy about that; sometimes it's good to simplify things.

 

Is everything ok with you? If not, try this: Everything OK. Made me smile. :o)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...