Friday, September 30, 2011

Poems, Prayers and Promises...

Hey everyone! We're back from our little getaway and let me tell you, it was just fantabulous! I am now trying to get the pics on my computer but - oh surprise: zune has broken down and my phone won't synchronise! If there's one thing that really gets me running up a palm tree it's when things don't work the way they schould. So I'm calling it a day and I'm hoping it will all be better tomorrow. In fact I know it will be, because we'll have visitors which is always tons of fun, and I bet those people will be taking pictures, too. ;o) So, I promise there will be pictures at one point, just when, I cannot say. I'm also waiting for my new camera to be sent my way... *exciting* Hope you're all doing well! Lots of love

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...