Thursday, August 11, 2011

Self portrait Thursday - W32/11

As I said yesterday, coming home hasn't been the smoothest ride, together with us learning about what's going on in London and other parts of Britain this week and the colors of my life seem a bit muted by this and other sad things at the moment... I feel like water is slowly rising around me, water of things that I don't really have control over and I'm still undecided if there's sharks in the deep and confused by how pretty the background scenery is, despite a city burning in the distance.
If that made any sense to you, congratulations! ;o)
I just feel confused by a lot of things that are happening at the moment, some of which I like, some I don't some I feel frustrated with because they are out of my control, some I just have to get done, some are still uncertain, some I just can't get to a decision over... I feel swept here and there with the tide and don't see that the ride is going anywhere.
I also haven't had a good night's sleep in about three days, so I'm just trying to take it easy on myself and wait until the fog lifts a bit, doing what I can in the meanwhile.
Aaaawh, life! :o)


Well, one thing at a time. We're going to spend the afternoon and evening in Zürich with Tali and then going to the Schwarzwald for the weekend tomorrow, after saying goodbye to her in the morning.
I don't know if there will be intenet, but there is a "Let me show you..." scheduled for tomorrow and then on Sunday I'll post more pictures.

See you soon lovelies! :o)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...