Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Disconnected :o(

Hey guys,
I am so sorry for not posting anything the past couple of days. :o( The internet connection we have here is just very unreliable and makes it impossible to edit and upload pictures for anything serious.
I was planning on being back in Switzerland this weekend so I had all the post for these two weeks set up, but now I am still here in Amsterdam and I will stay I little bit longer. I am so absolutely in love with this city ever since we were here last year, and fell head over heels again this time, so bad internet or not, I will stay as long as possible ;o)

Please, bear with me whilst I try to work something out or until I get back some time next week.
Whenever it works, I'm uploading a new picture on the facebook page, so I'll still stay in contact with you! :o)
I hope you're all having a great summertime!

Much love from the best of all cities!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time in Amsterdam and come back with some great posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...