Lisa is very sympathetic and her comments always make me smile. That's her, with her five important things:
She wrote to me:
1. Family/Girlfriends- I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people that surround me. They are what keeps me grounded and keeps me going everyday.
2. Goals- I love having short term and long term goals, it gives me a sense of direction. Its a way to accomplish some things I always wanted to do or something I haven't done before. I love the adventure of the unknown and trying new things.
3. Letters/Postcards- I joined the pen pal project this year and I am in love with it. I love getting to know people from around the world, and how different our lives are. Its like christmas when I get a new letter or postcard; pure joy.
4. Traveling- I have been bitten by the travel bug ever since last year, and now I am trying my hardest to not let life hold me back from adventure and experiences. There are so many places I want to visit and one day I will.
5. Music- My biggest guilty pleasure is music, the way it sounds and moves you. Music has always been a way to escape, a little piece of serenity. No matter what day i am having music always makes me feel better.
I like to read Lisa's blog because it is very different from most other blogs I read: She has a very personal and chatty style that makes you feel like you're listening to a friend telling you a secret...
Her topics are also mostly personal, about her travels and things that she finds inspiring or dreams about. And, of course, her goals and what she does to achieve them.
Since she's so down to earth and close with her readers, you can really relate to her efforts and it is very inspiring to see how she ticks off one thing after the other from her list.
Hop on over and say hello! :o)
Thanks for reading!