Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Encouraging words

Yesterday evening on a little walk I calculated my current expenses in my head and realised that it is time to get a job again.
On on side it makes me sad that I hve to go and do something that I surely like, but that does not have my whole heart, just to get money that I don't really wanna spend. But well, since I'm not a hermit (yet ^^), I do need some of that stuff...
On the other hand, I think the time that I took off really brought me forward such a big step on my way, gave me so much confidence and enough enthusiasm to be sure what I want. I am certain that these will be very, very useful on pursuing all the things that I love now besides a 'real' job, too.

It is really, really hot here today and Trev is not feeling too well, so we're heading out to catch some fresh air and dip our feet in some cold water.

I would like to share this list with you today because it made me think a lot yesterday before going to sleep.




Have a great afternoon!


6 Comments:

Cindy said...

That list makes me think too...and sorry about Trev! Hope he feels better! : )

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Yaga..I hope you find the job you're needing quickly! I love the green beanie in the last post too.

linda said...

I think there will always be challenges along this journey of life... but I wish you all the best and hope you will enjoy the process nevertheless! That's the important part to remember no matter what happens!

Amber Alvarez said...

just exactly what i needed to hear. I'm leaving job-job in 372 days. So these are extra good things to think about while I'm crafting my plan ;)

Amber Alvarez said...

OOps! My leaving is a secret, for some reason I felt like sharing it here. I'm going to do my art for me, but it's going to take a while to get there ;)

Anonymous said...

People are always telling me to follow my bliss, money will follow. Boy, does it walk ever so slow sometimes :) I'm still waiting for it to catch up.

When you want to pursue a creative life, it is often a juggling act between your passion and practical money matters. In that you are not alone.

I wish you much success in landing a great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...