Thursday, February 17, 2011

My creative space

Oh happy day! It's the first day of my summer-term-off and I am so excited! The last three days have been filled with an intensive sign language course which was ever so inspiring, but now I am totally happy to organise and plan my time of which won't be a vacation but time to work hard on personal projects, or so I hope. I'm trying to set everything on track for that now. Next week I'll be at the annual wellness-retreat in Austria for a few days, and after that I'll plunge right in!

My desk shows signs of anticipation, too: Staples of colorful socks waiting to become something else (but surely nothing less bright)...

A huge ball of yarn (finally) wound neatly and ready to turn into some last winter hats for friends...

and a (gasp!) pile of books!!! It feels like I haven't 'really' read a book in ages. That means, intentionally picked and joyfully endulged in a book. I've wolved down the odd haphazard volume that happened to cross my ways, but really going to the library, taking home a stack of novels... it felt divine!!

What's going on in your creative space? Join Kirsty at kootoyoo, drop your link to play along and enjoy all the posts from others.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...