Sunday, January 2, 2011

The happy new year post

Well, hello everybody and welcome on the other side of the line that marks the new year. I hope you all had a nice evening in whatever style you like to celebrate.
I like taking sylvester easy and that's just what we did. Doesn't mean we didn't have a lot of fun though! ;)
I have taken quite some time in the past week to think about my life and the changes I wanna make in the next few months, so I was looking forward to 2011 with some anticipation that resolutions bring. Even though spiritually I feel that Halloween marks the end of a turn of the year, writing a new number at the back of the date is still a fact that should be celebrated. And since you also get holidays for it, it's the ideal time to have a good look back and then another one forward.

We started the year in Basel where we had been invited to by Sabrina and Martin, and after peeling ourselves out of bed we went into town where we found that the Tinguely fountain has its very own charms in winter.


We went for some very nice coffee at Unternehmen Mitte and then Trev and me headed off to the Fondation Beyeler to see their exhibition of art in Vienna in the 19hundreds.




It wasn't as great as I'd have expected it, but we enjoyed it anyways, as we'd enjoyed the whole trip. It was a much needed break since we haven't been away from Zurich just for fun in months and it made us feel very re-energised.

Today's the last day of Trev's holidays and we spent the afternoon working on our paper model. This is what we managed:

We're 3 pages down now... only 33 more! ;)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...