Thursday, January 27, 2011

365 things - week 9

I can't believe it's week 9 of 365 things already!
It means I am actually going to be up to 3digits in a few weeks! In between things, mostly after finishing a decluttering project, I doubt if anything will be left after this year... but then I turn my back to the room and when I look back around there are a million things that are just not necessary to have! It's so much about changing perspective and realising how much stuff you have that you never think of and hardly ever use.

So, what went out this week?

hats:




bags:



and a roll of paper


Short and sweet, wishing you all a nice finishing run of the week! (nicer than mine is easy to do, I had to go back home from work today because I felt so sick. And yes, I've heard the joke about being pregnant thank you so much >.<)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...