Monday, May 30, 2011

New feature: ***Monday Friend***

Hello everybody!
I'm so excited to introduce my new blog feature. It's called ***Monday Friend***. Every Monday, I'm going to introduce you to a great new person I know from the internet.
I ask all my Monday friends to name five things that define them and/or their blog/website. With this information and all the impressions I've had from their website, I will create a little illustration to represent them. Of course I will also include additional information about what they do, who they are, and some pictures in the post, to give you a more detailed impression.

I have the first friend post lined up for you, and I'll be putting it up tonight after we get back from a concert, so stay tuned!

Have you entered my friend-giveaway yet? Hop to the post to read all about it. There is still time to comment on the post until next Saturday to enter the drawing for a cute little illustration I made especially for you! Also, if you are on blogger, be the next (=10th) person to follow me and you will win one of the pictures for sure!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...