Monday, May 16, 2011

Grateful for: Tights

As I'm trying to get back on track with the regulars here, I'm joining with all the wonderful grateful-posts over at Maxabella loves to take a moment and think about what I've been grateful for this week.
It is - as always - lots of things, of course. But I don't want to bore you with a long list and I'm picking the first one that comes to mind: That's tights.

It's been rainy here in Switzerland the past few days, and it is a blessing for the land that went through a really dry phase in the past weeks where we've had an unusual lot of sunshine and warmth so early this year. But it has also gone on the chilly side again, and I am not a person with a well functioning internal heating system. That's why I love my tights, stockings and socks.

source

Ever since I stopped teaching I've been enjoying wearing dresses and skirts (something I don't really wear for work out of practicality and probably lazyness) almost everyday, so I really need to keep my legs and feet warm, especially when going around on the bicycle in this grey weather.

source

I've gathered just a few pictures of legwear that I adore, for eyecandy and maybe as a little inspiration. Enjoy! ;o)

source  
source

source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...