I'm so proud that Rachael from Squiggly Rainbow honored me with the Stylish blogger Award. How cool is that? Thank you so much Rachael!!
The rules are to tell you people seven things about me that you might not know and then tag seven other people with the Award. So let's get going:
1. My most favourite color is yellow.
2. I am actually quite conservative when it comes to food. I always order what I know to be good. For example, I never eat any other pizza than Funghi, and if we eat ice cream at least one of the balls has to be choccolate.
3. I had to take the test for my driver's licence three times. I'm still not sure if I was being a real twit or if I was just plain unlucky.
4. I love fresh bedsheets!
5. When I was little I always wanted to be a truck driver. I think I was born a few years too late. There's not much romance on highways anymore these days. Just CO2.
6. I can sleep anywhere, anytime. I just have to feel mentally comfortable. I've slept on the floor on a train in Vietnam, with cockroaches crawling over my feet, in clubs, on chairs, and even on a motorbike, but that's not for trying at home.
7. If I could choose, I think I would like to be a stay-at-home mum.
There, I hope there was at least one thing you didn't know yet.
I am handing this award on to the following wonderful people:
- Sophie from Her Library Adventures - because she is a constant source of sweet inspiration
- Angie from Sew I thought, because who wouldn't like to know more about a girl who sews the most wonderful things like a stitching fairy?
- The beautiful Textured Leaf where I've been feeling at home so much ever since we both started decluttering
- The Rabbit and the Duck where wonderful Shannon always surprises me with her creations
- I would love to know what else but Pickled Herring Kathryn likes... ;o)- Rachael who's a tree-hugging sister and blogs at Talk2TheTrees
- And last but not least, Holly at Mermaids Closet who convinced me that blogging is really something that's worth the effort.
Phew, that was a lot of typing.
And whilst we are on it, how do you people like the new design of the blog? I am still very happy with it. I love how it uses much more of the screen space, it seems to be much easier to read that way.