We are so close now, our noses were itchy all weekend! :o)
The second trellis is halfway done:
And with the greatest help ever we started working on this:
It's the lightring, the key element of the yurt. It will sit at the top of the roof and serve as a window, whilst holding everything together at the same time.
Aaaand: On Monday we got sooo close to finishing the floor! Everything is set up and doublechecked now, and it really looks like it is working. We just couldn't put all the pieces together because it got too dark.
So now we are hoping for a few more dry days next weekend and then if the Gods allowe we'll have only parts to work on that are not so dependent on the weather. I also have holidays for two weeks from next week on, time to really work continuously again.